Aug 18, 2008

Mission Accomplished


On July 18th I decided to create a blog and begin blogging daily for one calender month in an attempt to stimulate my brain juices. Despite creative despair, frustration and lack of ideas, I managed to plowed through. This is a small victory, the tiny success of a goal completed. But I'll celebrate it because I've been told that success is not a measure, it is a feeling. So, I say "Yay, yahoo, woohoo! I feel good!"

Thanks to everyone who read my blogs and supported my efforts. Bless your sweet souls, you kept me motivated and stopped me from giving up.

So what next? I'm going to keep blogging my creative projects, findings and opinions. I'm going to keep building and tweaking this blog thing and I hope you all keep coming back.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails