Sep 18, 2008

first week back at work


taken on the staircase to Mirador S. Cristobol in Granada, Spain

He looks a little like I feel after my first week back teaching English. I'm still adjusting to my schedule. On Mondays and Wednesdays I leave home at 7:40 am, catch two metros, then one train, then a company bus to my first class. I commute for a total of 4 and a half hours to teach 4 hours at different companies. When my other new classes kick-in in October, I will commute 6 hours to teach 6 hours on Mondays and Wednesdays. I'm exhausted and I hate riding crowded metros with sweaty, stinky people. But I need to earn money so I'll need to suck it up and adopt a new attitude. I warn you now, I may not have the energy to post on Mondays and Wednesdays... but I'll do what I can. Tuesdays and Thursdays I only commute 2 hours to teach 3 hours so I'll have more time to blog. And Fridays, I only have the 1 class so far...

And so another new school year begins...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails