Apr 5, 2009

Overhaul: A Brand New Look

As you can see I've made changes to my blog. I've renamed it Shutterbug Scribbler. The name came to me while I was tossing and turning in bed with a very bad cold a couple nights ago and I thought it had a good ring to it. I think it better reflects me as a published writer and enthusiastic amateur photographer, and this blog as my public notebook. Mock Moons was a working title and while I had some vague notions as to the poetry of the image in relation to me, I don't think it's the best name for this blog anymore. Now as for the look... I've been frustrated for some time now with the navigation and layout so I decided to invest a little time and give Shutterbug Scribbler a makeover. 

What do you think of the changes? Do you like the new name? Does the new look suit me? Good grief, I feel like a teenage girl fresh from the salon, sporting a new outfit and hairstyle...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails