May 2, 2010

The Many Charms of María Pandora

María Pandora
María Pandora
María Pandora
María Pandora
María Pandora
María Pandora in Plaza de Gabriel Miró, 1 in La Latina is a place where you can gaze upon a gorgeous sunset near Jardine de las Vistillas while sipping on champagne cocktails. The quaint charm of this book-filled, candle-lit, antique knick-knacked, art festooned bar is disarmingly lovely. Although a bit pricey for this lass, I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and the delightful plate of sliced fruit, sweets and corn nuts that came with our drinks.

I ventured out of my barrio to say farewell to a friend who is leaving us for the sun and quiet of a village near the beach in Malaga. Since I have always wanted to visit María Pandora, I was really pleased that I was not disappointed with the ambience.

For more info on Pandora, you can visit their facebook page.

All photography by Shehani Kay

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails