Sep 9, 2009

Inspired by a wall

Click on the image to see a bigger version.

Photography, digital manipulation, compilation, text, and comic style narrative by me. The original images are from a mural on Calle Olivar 48, for 6ª Muestra de Cine de Lavapiés. According to this dude, the mural was painted by tom14 in collaboration with Nuria.

I took a bunch of photos of this mural and then felt compelled to create a narrative to tie them together. So I did. Yup, this is how I amuse myself these days and I love it.

3 comments:

Escrito en la pared said...

Hey!

Nice idea doing the strip with the images of the wall, i will quote it in my blog next time.

Just a brief note, though. This time, the wall was not painted by Tom14 and Nuria. They painted the same wall right before someone else painted this one.

I'll have a closer look at your blog, looks good.

Un saludo.

Shehani said...

Hey Thanks!! I love your blog by the way, great documentation of our local urban street art scene.

If you know who painted this mural, please let me know so i can give them proper credit for their work.

saludos!

Shehani said...

UPDATE:

Escrito en la pared said...

Hey.

Remember the comic you made witrh the pictures taken from the wall in Olivar, 48? I put it on my blog and it has recenly been on tv, as part of a short interview about muy blog. You can see it here. See it complete or go to the 4 and half minute of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails